Sunday, October 5, 2014

World Card Making Day Challenge!!

Hello!! Yesterday was World Card Making Day and Butterfly Reflections Ink is hosting a challenge this weekend!! Since its October, my favorite month, I decided to make a Halloween card (of course). I am not the best card maker-by far....but Butterfly Reflections Ink had a sketch to use for the challenge and so I decided to join in on the fun!!
I used a bunch of the Halloween goodies that my YouTube friend JudyBakes22 sent me! The Frankenstein, the enamel dots, the sentiment sticker and those adorable googly eyes. 
I thought it would be sooooo cute if I added those googly eyes like I normally do enamel dots! The googly eye right under the pumpkin die cut is on a spring!! It is so cute, the picture just doesn't do it justice! 
The papers are a mix of older lines, Reminisce Sugar Rush, Reminisce Boo! and Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium that I had in my Halloween stash. The die cut pumpkin is from MFT and the little dimensional kitty is from Recollections. 

I hope you made a card this weekend for Butterfly Reflections Ink Challenge!!! If you haven't yet, the challenge will be going on until midnight tonight 10/5!! Good Luck!! :) 


1 comment: