Thursday, August 21, 2014

Get Ready to Scrap With Me!!

So I love love love the GRWM vid's by beauty guru's on YouTube. They are one of my favorite video's to watch. I decided to try my hand at it but scrapbooking style! It was a lot of work to make! Took me 5  hours from start to finish with the set up, camera angles, editing, uploading, etc. I see why some YouTubers need to get paid to devote so much time to these types of video's! I really can appreciate a well lit, HD quality video and I hope to make more of these for both my YouTube channels. The end product was pretty good I think for my first time, like everything else, I am hoping to get better with practice. I hope you check the video out and let me know what you think! :)

Here's the link to the video:


Thanks for stopping by!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment