Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration

It seems like I haven't scrapbooked in forever! I have this beautiful scraproom and its being neglected!
:(
I have been hooked on pinterest lately. There are so many great pics of scrapbook layouts for inspiration!!! Here's my board of Scrapbook Layout Inspiration:

http://www.pinterest.com/scrappinwrappin/scrapbook-layout-inspiration/

After pinning so many pics, I was inspired this weekend to create 2 layouts and I would like to share them with you.


This layout was loosely inspired by this pin:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/203506476886548628/


I love the color splash tags from Heidi Swapp. This is the first project I've used water colors on and I really had some fun with it!
I used Mr. Huey's of course for some background color. I used a Fancy Pants stamp too, stamping and then wiping some of the ink off to create this distressed look.

I like the look of scribbling into the "O" in love too!

This is another layout I made this weekend:
It was loosely inspired by this pin:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/203506476886534546/


I loved these pictures of my kitty Lizzie. She looks so prim and proper. She always follows me wherever I go but when I'm in my scraproom, that's her favorite place!

I love these thickers too! so sparkly but muted as well.
One of my youtube friends sent me these kitty paperclips, they are so cute!!!

<3  Cheri


1 comment:

  1. Love the LOs, Cheri! I get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest too. So happy to see you blogging again. Hope we can post more this year. I lobe seeing closeup details of your work. :)

    ReplyDelete