Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Greeting Farm Addiction


Well, I have finally decided to jump on The Greeting Farm bandwagon!! Of course, this isn't a bad thing, just an expensive new addiction!!! I have received multiple cards from my YT friend Tshernjpan using the Greeting Farm stamps and they are just so adorable!! My friend Scrapology let me play in her scraproom with her Copic markers and a Greeting Farm Anya stamp! That was fun!!! And the beginning of the end for me!! LOL....So I bit the bullet and ordered enough Copic markers to do light skin, African American skin, black hair and brown hair...oh! and Blush! I have been practicing, coloring for the first time in years...but it is quite relaxing and fun!! Here is a birthday card I made using the new 2011 Anya Birthday II stamp. Instead of doing the shine effect for her hair, I tried to make highlights. Still needs some practice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment