Monday, February 28, 2011

Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman and Steampunk Debutante Altered Gift Boxes

 These were boxes that I altered to present as giftcard holders.
 The one on the left was for my dad, A Proper Gentleman. The one on the right was for my mom, Steampunk Debutante. Inside I used black tulle instead of tissue paper.
 I tore the papers, distressed with black soot and modge podged them onto the box.
 Here I used Prima bling for her necklace and to and a flower to her hat.
 I used I am roses gardenias that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist Juniper and Olive Vine. I used a Tim Holtz gear for one of the flowers center and Prima bling in various spots.
These flower tips were painted with Rangers Pitch Black alcohol ink and then Glimmer Misted with Tattered Leather and Olive Vine.  There are some Prima pearls as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very beautiful!!!
    Hug

    ADA http://auxdoitsagiles.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete