Sunday, February 27, 2011

Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland Mini Album


 This is a Hallowe'en in Wonderland mini album I created using 6 x 9 black envelopes.
 These charms are from a bracelet that I had bought at a garage sale for $1!!!! Perfect for my mini!!
 I loved the colorful cover to my mini! The Tim Holtz book plate looks gorgeous on the cover.
 I fussy cut out the tea pot set! Tricky! Its actually a pocket holding two small tags. The cut out of Alice at the table is a pocket as well, holding three tags with fibers.
 I created this hat myself, it was fun to make! The ticket on the hat is a pocket with two playing cards as tags. The hat itself is also a pocket, holding one large tag. I fussy cut out Alice.
 I created this keyhole shaped pocket and added green patina Perfect Pearls for shimmer. There are three tags from the collection inside the pocket. I used a Tim Holtz mask behind Alice and some Prima pearls on the page.
 The lace is a pocket holding the photo mat. I made a tulle bow behind the button. The large flower is a Floradoodle flower with some fiber around the button. I added tulle inbetween the petals, a brad and some of the cut outs from the paper line.
 I fussy cut the tree and the cat on this page and then popped it up. The background has forever violet Perfect Pearls for shimmer. The pocket is a small kraft colored envelope holding playing cards from the paper line. The stamped images are embossed black. I used some Prima eline flowers sprayed with Glimmer Mist-Olive Vine and Haunted Shadows.
 I tore some of the paper to make a pocket, I love this effect. This pocket holds three tags. Prima eline flowers Glimmer Misted with Olive Vine and Haunted Shadows also are on this page.
These are all the tags inside the mini, plenty of room for pictures and journaling, or P & J as my boyfriend likes to call it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment