Sunday, February 27, 2011

Graphic 45 Curtain Call-Shadowbox Wall Decor-My Leading Man

 This is a layout I created to display in a shadowbox on my wall in my loft. I made the film reel out of black chipboard.
 The letters were cut out of the paper line with my cricut and the metal alpha's are from Making Memories.
 These are I am roses flowers, Recollections leaves and a metal embellishment.
 I love this corner. I tore and curled the edges for an aged effect. I used black soot distress ink as well. The metal flower is from Spare Parts and the feather just adds that finishing touch this corner needed!
Here is the completed shadowbox project.

1 comment:

  1. great job on your shadow boxes, they look great!!! i especially love the jazz on, it's so cool! good luck on your G45 audition!! (^_~) woowoo!

    ReplyDelete